FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Saturday, October 14, 2023
Translated from Filipino, Sarap means tastiness; deliciousness; goodness. Yes, you’ll find a variety of Filipino foods at the festival along with other tasty goods.
Waterfront Park, County Administration Building, 1600 Pacific Hwy, San Diego, CA 92101
10am to 8pm. Free family-oriented event.
Entertainment begins at 10:00am and ends by 8:00pm.
Yep! There will be delicious food vendors and Filipino branded beer & spirits for 21 & up.
The Beer & Spirits Garden accepts cash and credit. ATM Machines will be onsite. Driver’s license or any other government issued identification with photo and age displayed will be required.
Yes, there will be a number of ATMs on the festival grounds.
Nope. We are asking you to leave these items at home. While Waterfront Park is a public venue, we reserve the ability to remove canopies that are not part of the festival. Filipino banigs and picnic blankets are welcomed.
Absolutely! We welcome families of all ages.
Yes, low-back folding aluminum or plastic chairs are allowed. 1 per person. Please be mindful of people of people sitting on the grounds.
Any personal camera.
- Proof of ticket purchased
- Credit/Debit card and/or cash
- Government issued photo I.D. or Drivers License
- Smiles and good vibes!
- No frowns and bad vibes….
- No weapons of any kind.
- No fireworks or explosives.
- No squirt guns.
- No glass containers.
- No alcohol or drugs.
- No coolers of any size.
- No tents, pop-ups, canopies, large umbrellas.
- No wagons unless they are used to transport an infant/toddler.
- No large or framed backpacks.
- No refunds, exchanges or cancellations.
- No pets.
- No unauthorized vendors allowed!!!