Have any questions?
Company / Organization Name
Address Line 2
District of Columbia
Northern Mariana Islands
U.S. Virgin Islands
Armed Forces Americas
Armed Forces Europe
Armed Forces Pacific
VENDOR BOOTH* - PRIORITY DEADLINE EXTENDED TO FRIDAY, AUGUST 18, 2023
Prices reflect a 10'W X 10'D or 20'W X 10'D space only. Arts & Crafts shared space of 6ft x 5ft. Canopy, table, and chairs are not provided. Equipment may be provided for event at an additional charge. Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org *Food vendors are required to provide their own canopy and supplies as compliant to the San Diego County Health Department requirements.
10x10 - Nonprofit/Government - $250.00
10x10 - Commercial Vendor - $350.00
10x10 - Food (prepackaged)* - $350.00
10x10 - Food (full plate)* - $600.00
20x10 - Nonprofit/Government - $400.00
20x10 - Commercial Vendor - $600.00
20x10 - Food (prepackaged)* - $600.00
20x10 - Food (Full plate)* - $800.00
20x10 - Food Truck (space only) - $900.00
6x5 – Arts & Crafts (spared space) - $125
ELECTRICITY REQUEST. Vendor is requesting electrical power of one (1) 20-amp/110 volt circuit.
Full Canopy Rental 10x10
Full Canopy Rental 10x10 – Food Tent +$200.00
Full Canopy Rental 20x10 +$250.00
Full Canopy Rental 20x10 – Food Tent +$300.00
Additional 6ft. Table +$25.00
Additional Chairs (2) +$10.00
PROMO CODE (IF APPLICABLE)
TFF Permit # (Food Vendors only)
Sellers Permit #
Nonprofit Tax-Exempt ID#
VENDOR SALES INFORMATION
Provide a short description of the information you will display or items to be sold. Include some sample items and applicable prices. A sales sheet with prices may also be attached.
PROPER DISPOSAL POLICY & PROTOCOL
PROPER DISPOSAL POLICY & PROTOCOL
Trash and recycling receptacles will be made available. All vendors will be responsible for proper disposal of trash and recycling materials during and after the event. Upon check-out, vendor coordinator will inspect your area. Any trash or recycling materials left over may incur a $100 service fee. You acknowledge this understanding upon disclosure initials.
Grease Protection & Storm Drain Pollution: ONLY RAINWATER IS ALLOWED IN STORM DRAINS! At no time is trash, debris, grease, charcoal, ice, or any type of liquid to enter a storm drain. These drains are connected to the ocean, which means any trash or liquid that goes down the storm drain automatically becomes pollution. It does not matter if it is "just water." If it is not rainwater, it is not allowed in the storm drain.
San Diego Municipal Code 43.0301 makes it ILLEGAL to pollute storm drains. You must dispose of all pollutants such as trash, dirt, unfinished beverages, cooking grease, ice, liquids (e.g., coffee, soda, juice), and any other type of trash in the proper manner. Failure to comply with storm drain protection will result in citations by city officials and/or suspension from the event.
Food booth vendors are responsible for disposing of any grease, cooking oil, and/or coals used in the preparation of food. If you are cooking with grease of any type, you MUST use proper protective ground coverage. There will be an additional fee assessed to any food vendor who leaves their grease or oil at the event site. Each vendor should consider assigning one person to keep your area and the surrounding areas clean.
I have read and understand that storm water pollution is a serious issue. I promise to follow the proper disposal protocol for all the items listed above:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Due to space restrictions, booth space assignments will be made on a first-come, first-served basis and will go through a review process for acceptance or denial. All vendors are subject to review and receipt of application does not guarantee a space. PASACAT reserves the right to refuse space to anyone.
2. PASACAT will place all vendors. Vendors will receive a space assignment number and map prior to the event date. After you receive your assignment please do not call PASACAT about changing your placement.
3. Vendors shall submit the required booth fee with a signed completed application and supplemental documents by the application deadline. The final application deadline is Saturday, October 1, 2023. Applications received after this deadline may be considered on case-by-case basis and will be charged a $100.00 late fee.
4. Acceptable forms of payment are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, personal check, business check, cashier's check, or money order. After October 1, 2023 only cashier's checks, money orders, or credit cards will be accepted. Checks are to be made payable to: “PASACAT.” Any returned check will result in a $30.00 service charge.
5. Submission of application and payment of fees does not guarantee or confirm a booth space or location. Application is not considered complete until all necessary documents and signatures are received by PASACAT.
6. There are a limited number of like-vendors allowed at the event. PASACAT reserves the right to set limits on like-vendors. Vendors in direct conflict with exclusive event sponsors may not be considered.
7. Water is sold exclusively by PASACAT. No water may be sold either in an individual container or as part of a meal package by any other vendor. No distribution of free water to guests is allowed without prior approval by PASACAT. Non-compliance may result in shut down of vendor booth.
8. Food Vendors must submit Temporary Food Facility Permit with this application or your application will not be approved. Please call the County of San Diego Department of Environmental Health at (858) 505-6900 if you have any questions. Please describe all food items to be sold on the application.
9. Vendors, if required, must submit a copy of their valid State of California Sellers Permit (state sales tax license) with application. Vendors are responsible for collecting and reporting sales tax.
10. Absolutely NO subleasing of booth space or surrounding areas is allowed. Unauthorized, non-working persons are not permitted in food booths.
11. All business or other activity for which the vendors have rented space must be conducted within the designated booth space only, including product, storage of all supplies, support equipment, etc. No distribution, canvassing, flyers, nor vending of any kind may be done by strolling through the event. Failure to comply may result in expulsion from the event.
12. You must turn in a product list including all pricing. The sale and/or distribution of stickers and balloons are strictly prohibited. Weapons, firearms, Cannabis, and materials of an adult nature are not allowed. All products must be "family friendly." PASACAT has the right to prohibit any inappropriate items on the day of the event. Any failure to comply may result in expulsion from the event.
13. No live animals are permitted within any booth area.
14. All amplified music shall be kept at a level as not to interfere with the operation of neighboring booths.
15. Vendors requesting electrical service outlets must pay the additional fee of $50.00 per 20 amps. Extra electrical must be purchased prior to the event. Going over the provided or ordered electric power and/or not listing all appliances on the Electricity section will result in additional penalties or forfeiture of deposit. Food vendors may only bring their own generator at no charge. Non-compliance with city and park guidelines is at the risk of the vendor.
16. All electrical appliances must conform to the Uniform Fire Code of San Diego County.
17. Vendors must properly extinguish and dispose of coals. Coals are not to be put in event trash cans or left at the event site.
18. All vendors are responsible for cleaning up their booth space. Vendors whose spaces are not returned to original conditions may be invoiced a penalty fee at the conclusion of the event.
19. San Diego Municipal Code 43.0301 makes it illegal to pollute storm drains. The applicant must dispose of pollutants such as food waste, cooking oil, dirt, ice, unfinished beverages, and any other type of trash in the proper manner. Failure to comply with Storm Drain Protection Policies may result in citations by city officials and/or expulsion from “So Sarap.”
20. All vendors must participate in the event recycling program. PASACAT will be recycling all cardboard boxes at the event. It will be your responsibility to collect, crush, and place all of your cardboard in the designated locations where they will be picked up for recycling. At no time should cardboard boxes be in view of the public or placed in the trash. Failure to comply with event recycling may result in a penalty.
21. You are required to obtain and display all relevant permits and/or licenses. You must comply with all government regulations to operate at the event. If you are forced to close by any government agency (e.g., County of San Diego Department of Environmental Health) for failure to obtain the necessary permits and/or licenses, PASACAT is not liable and will not refund any fees.
22. You must carry Special Event Insurance following the guidelines and proper naming of "Additional Insured" as outlined earlier.
23. The vendor is responsible for worker compensation for their staff. PASACAT does not carry Workers Compensation Insurance for vendors or their crews.
24. PASACAT shall inspect your space throughout the event. If at the close of the event on Saturday, October 15, 2023, your space has been cleaned to the satisfaction of PASACAT and all rentals have been properly returned, you shall receive an “all clear.” If your space is left in any other condition, you will be billed $100.00 for additional clean up outside of the norm.
25. Absolutely no alcoholic consumption in non-designated premises during this event is permitted! Any vendor or associate representing a vendor found in violation will be removed and such violation may be cause for forfeit and/or removal of vendor booth. PASACAT, security contracted for the event, and the San Diego Police Department will enforce this.
26. There is no smoking in Waterfront Park at any time.
27. You will receive notification through email within three (5) business days of receipt of your application and no later than October 8, 2023. Contact us if you have not heard anything by this time.
28. A confirmation packet containing check in/out process, your booth number, booth location, and vendor parking information will be emailed by no later than Friday, October 7, 2023. If you have not received confirmation information by then, please contact the Vendor Coordinator at email@example.com.
29. Cancellation Policy: For cancellation requests received by PASACAT in writing via email or by letter postmarked prior to 5:00 PM on Friday, September 16, 2023, a refund minus a $100 or 50% vendor fee processing fee will be assessed. Cancellations made after this date may be considered on a case-by-case basis. Should cancellation of the 2023 So Sarap Philippine Festival under force majeure occur (e.g. “acts of God, strikes, acts of terrorism or “other similar occurrences beyond the reasonable control of the parties”), not at the fault or control of the PASACAT, the vendor shall not be entitled to any refund.
30. COVID-19: We are monitoring state and local guidelines regarding COVID-19 and making accommodations as necessary. Should the event be cancelled due to COVID-19 health restrictions by PASACAT or the County of San Diego, fees and deposits may be made applicable to a rescheduled date or partial/full refund issued. Updates will be posted on our website and sent via email.
31. Failure to show, late arrival, early shut down, violation of the Terms and Conditions, unauthorized sales, failure to comply with the event recycling program, and/or failure to follow Proper Disposal Policy & Protocol concerning storm drain pollution may also result in removal of your booth and forfeiture of vendor fee.
32. Compliance with Laws: Vendor shall promptly comply and cause its agents, servants, employees, contractors, patrons, guests, licensees, or invitees to promptly comply with all applicable laws, ordinances, rules, and regulations of all federal, state, county, and city governments, departments, commissions, boards, and officers related to the Event contemplated by the Agreement and this Vendor Contract.
33. Turning in a complete application indicates you have read and understand all of these Terms and Conditions.
I have read and understand the Terms & Conditions.
HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
We agree to assume all risks and injuries arising out of or resulting from the use and participation in the non-profit and volunteer-based 2023 So Sarap Philippine Festival, its location, its facilities, and/or properties located on site. We also agree to make no claim whatsoever for injuries and to hold harmless PASACAT Philippine Performing Arts Company, its members, agents, representatives, or employees, arising as of or resulting from the use of any of the buildings, grounds, real property, or personal property located at the event site. Furthermore, we shall assume responsibility for the damages sustained to the equipment, grounds, furniture, and facilities resulting from the use of such and/or occupancy of said premises.
I have read and understand the Hold Harmless Agreement statement.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.